layout

[ everything behind me seems so insignificant / lost in my confusion ]

stuff

- Blogger
- BlogSkins
- natasha
- pseudo ryan
- shar
- dex
- tristan
- friendster

tagboard

yep. anything at all =)
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Again

And then you looked at me, rosy cheeked and finished. Whispered some nonsense joke. An attempt to downplay the gravity of what has come between us, and what assigned place I must limit myself to, if I want this to last.



It is not true that what I could not say directly that hurts us both. And maybe, maybe I do not want to be completely rational about everything. For if I am to be mindful of all have tos, I would not have defied all of heaven to have you, rosy cheeked and floundering.

lemon supernova posted @4:10 PM

-•-