layout

[ everything behind me seems so insignificant / lost in my confusion ]

stuff

- Blogger
- BlogSkins
- natasha
- pseudo ryan
- shar
- dex
- tristan
- friendster

tagboard

yep. anything at all =)
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Nakakalasing tong panic mode.

To smug, catty women,

Bug off. You won na eh. What more do you want? At least allow me to maintain this facade that I'm doing okay.

Ndi ako makatulog, makakain ng maayos at pinakimportante sa lahat, hindi ako MAKAARAL. This is my COMPRE EXAM! Panalo kayo sa timing! Pwamis!

**********
I held back on account of a very dear friend. But I guess I'm gonna lose her anyway. How the fuck am iI gonna tell her my side of Tuesday? And shit, what if I'm being OA over this?

Pero hindi eh. It's not a good joke. Whatever choices I made in my life, I don't deserve that.

I wanna throw up, curl undercovers and turn into a vacuum.


********************************
Nakakapagod. At andaya din.

Ang hirap mgexplain sa isang nakakatanda na kelangan siya lagi ang tama. You have to defer to his world of theories. And you can't put him down coz you're supposed to help him rebuild his life.

lemon supernova posted @2:13 AM

-•-